Baby Soft Skin


Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

If I find something that I love, normally I do not stray from that one thing. For instance, if I go to a restaurant, I will order the same thing over and over again. This is the same for my kid's body wash and lotions. From day one I have been using the same bath washes and lotions on my children. Just recently I was given Method Baby as a baby gift. At first I was skeptical, but then I used it on my little girl, and fell in love!

You know how a baby's skin is super soft? Well imagine washing your little one in something so pure and natural that it makes their super soft skin 100 times softer! This is what you get when you use Method Baby's Squeaky Green Baby Hair and Body Wash.

Method Baby not only makes your child's skin soft, but it also smells like your giving your child a bath in pure chocolate. It is 99% natural and tear free which is great for little wigglers. Plus, I love that the lid to the body wash can be used as a rinse cup - very eco-friendly!

Check out all of Method Baby's products at www.methodhome.com. They have everything you need from body washes and lotions to bubble bath and diaper cream.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am the same way. I am a creature of habit too. Always ordering the same thing. If it's good, why change? But change can really be so fun! And unknown things tend to happen from that...

I still plan on sending a sample soon...
-Happy Solez