Eye-Catching Baby Booties


Amano Crafts hand make the most adorable soft sole baby shoes. They are made out of the cutest fabrics and then lined with organic cotton flannel. The soles are made of pleather so that they grip the floor for babies who are learning to walk. They are also perfect for babies who are learning to crawl as well because they protect little feet from getting carpet burn! You can get these shoes in all different sizes from 3 months to 24 months.

Amano Crafts shoes are marked at a very fair price. You get such eye-catching beauty for your baby plus the organic comfort for their precious feet. What a bargain! Check out all of the organic baby soft sole shoes for yourself at
amanocraftsUK.etsy.com.



1 comment:

Amano Crafts said...

Thanks for the review, I love making shoes, started making them for my son and now I love them so much I will try and make some for myself.
Carla