Alexis, Brooke, Jill, Monica.....


These are just some of the names that you will see when browsing through the beautifully stunning eco-friendly UrthBags's purses and bags. Each bag is carefully made from recycled or biodegradable materials such as juice boxes, newspaper, seashells, etc. With so many different types of bags to choose from, your sure to find a few to your liking. I know I have fallen in love with a few different types from the Angelina bag to the Monica bag!

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

The Monica UrthBag is made from recycled juice boxes. Your probably thinking, how can you make a bag look cute with recycled juice boxes, right? Well let me just tell you that it is super chic!
Since it is made from the silver side of juice boxes, it pretty much goes with almost everything! You can dress it up, or dress it down. You can wear it as a clutch, or wear it as a purse with the removable chain straps.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I love that the Monica UrthBag is very durable! I can stuff all my goodies in there, and not have to worry that this eco-friendly bag won't hold up. Another great fact about this bag is that it is not too large; therefore, when I am in a hurry going out with my kids, all I have to do is throw the bag into the diaper bag and voila - easy access to my things!

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I dare you to browse around all of the UrthBags. I know that you will love just about every single bag that they have to offer! You can't get better than a beautifully constructed eco-friendly handbag or purse that will compliment your entire wardrobe. So go see for yourself at www.urthbags.com!

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

No comments: