Project Extravaganza...


Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I love crafts and projects; however, I am not that great at creative thinking. If you are like me, then you should definitely check out Cut Out and Keep. This is a website where people give step-by-step instructions on how to make all kinds of things from food to clothes.

Cut Out and Keep is also great for tackling and reusing stuff that is just lying around your house. For example, I have so many baby, fitness, and clothes magazines that it is not even funny! So instead of just throwing them away, I could follow the step-by-step instructions on how to make eco coasters from magazines. Another fabulous idea is taking plastic shopping bags and fusing them together in the form of a purse or bag.

Not only does Cut Out and Keep have many amazing crafts and projects to share, but it also has an online magazine that has many neat stories and ideas. I have spent so much time at this site exploring all of the creative wonders. Visit www.cutoutandkeep.net and get your creative juices flowing!

No comments: