Cardboard Fantasy


I am convinced that kids don't need toys! I know my children love to play with things around the house other than their toys. For instance, my daughter would rather play with toilet paper, remotes, pens, tupperware, and BOXES.
Notice how boxes is all uppercase?

Ah yes, cardboard boxes! Give a child a cardboard box, and they will go to town for hours. Well, what if you give a child toys that are made out of cardboard? Not only is it very eco-friendly, but it leaves lots of imagination for your little one(s)!

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Cardboard Design is a company that makes cardboard toys. They have dollhouses, rockets, playhouses, etc. I love that the cardboard toys are left blank. Kids can paint on it, draw on it, color on it, or do whatever they like to it.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Cardboard Design creates their product with the ease of assembly. Now I am a very impatient person, so when it comes to instructions, I basically throw them aside and begin the project full throttle. Putting together the cardboard playhouse was extremely easy; however, my daughter made it extremely tough. From the moment that I pulled all of the pieces out of the box, she basically dove head first for each piece!

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

She absolutely loves the Cardboard Design playhouse. She will go inside, outside, inside, outside all day long. It is so cute to see her so excited about such an eco-friendly toy that will keep her occupied for hours at a time!

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Cardboard Design also has very neat tables, chairs, vases, etc. To see all that they have to offer, go to www.cardboardesign.com.


No comments: