Newspaper Handbag


I am always trying to find THE perfect bag! Being a mother of two children, I need lots and lots of room in my purse for my kids things as well as my things. Ecoist has THE perfect bag!


The Daily Newspaper bag from Ecoist is a must have bag, esp. for moms. This bag is large, yet lightweight. Since it is made from recycled newspaper, you can basically wear this purse with any outfit because of all the different colors in it. I love that it is very strong and durable; therefore, you are definitely getting your monies worth because it will practically last forever!

A major plus to this bag is that it can easily be wiped down. That is so perfect for when little grungy hands decide to touch it!


Everywhere I go, I get compliments left and right. "Wow, did you make that?" or "That is a very cool bag!" It makes me feel good that I am carrying around a purse that is very eco-friendly as well as very chic.


Ecoist has all kinds of handbags and purses. They even have clutches that match The Daily Newspaper bag! I love that there are so many different styles and different materials used for each purse. Plus, no two purses / handbags are alike! See for yourself at www.ecoist.com.



No comments: