Cloth Accessories For Every Monkey


I always try to find more ways to make cloth diapering fun.
Mommy's Lil Monkey is a company that definitely makes cloth diapering more exciting. They have so many different kinds of diaper liners and cloth wipes in all different kinds of funky prints.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I pretty much dread changing my daughter's diaper because she always twists and turns on me; therefore, it's like wrestling with a large slippery fish! However, when I hand her one of the flannel bright and colorful baby wipes from Mommy's Lil Monkey, she stays still for me like she has been put into a trance.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

The flannel large baby wipes (5 by 5) are great for real icky messes, and the flannel smaller wipes are perfect for a quick wipe here and there. Plus they both fit in a plastic baby wipes container!

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

My favorite baby wipe from Mommy's Lil Monkey is the flannel / terry wipe. There is a fun flannel print on one side with a matching color terry cloth fabric on the other side. These are a bit bigger (bulkier) than the regular flannel baby wipes; however, I love that these wipes have a texture to them - great for getting really really really sticky messes away.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I really like that Mommy's Lil Monkey makes a bunch of different cloth liners because every baby is different. They have two layer liners and four layer liners; therefore, if you have a heavy wetter on your hands, you can get the heavier liners. The heavier liners are not only great for heavy wetters, but they are also great for overnight as well. All of the diaper liners work really well; however, the fleece liners in my opinion rank number one. They are so soft and have high absorbency! Plus, the prints are so fun to look at.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I can boldly say that I look forward to diaper changing time with my daughter now that I have so many fun and funky choices to choose from. Diaper changing in my house is now a grand event rather than a drag! Visit www.mommysmonkey.etsy.com to make your child's diaper changing time exciting for everyone.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

No comments: