Cloth Diapering Made Easy


If you are new to the whole cloth diapering extravaganza, then you are probably a little bit overwhelmed like I was in the beginning. Some of the concerns that I had are "do I choose all-in-one diapers, fitted diapers, pocket diapers, etc.?" "Do I choose aplix closures or snap closures?" "What sizes will I need?" If you have these same concerns, then I want to let you know that the company
Twig and Vine can help you.

This company offers a fantastic diaper starter package that can get you and your child well on your way to the cloth diapering world. Each package comes with your choice of 6 diapers in the all-in-one style or the pocket style or a mix of both. You can get them in the boy package, the girl package or the gender neutral package. I highly recommend these diapers because they are made with such amazing perfection, plus they provide a wonderful fit for your little one(s)!

Twig and Vine also includes a very adorable wet bag to store the wet and / or soiled diapers. This bag is perfect for your long outings from the house. I was able to put three dirty diapers in my daughters wet bag with plenty of room for more. Plus the bag kept all of the icky smells inside!

The starter package also comes with 12 nicely sized cloth wipes that are super soft and really cute. I love that these wipes are fairly large because you can use them for just about anything! Throw a couple in the diaper bag, and you have yourself a burp cloth, a baby wipe, a napkin, and the list goes on.

Not only does Twig and Vine offer a great deal on diaper starter packages, but they also offer each of the diaper package items separately. This is great for those of you who have already entered into the cloth world, but want to jazz it up a bit. There are so many adorable prints to choose from that it makes me want to buy them all!

So, whether you need a whole bunch of cloth diapers for a great price, or you want to add some color to the ones you already have, then check out www.twigandvine.etsy.com or www.twigandvine.com.



1 comment:

Brenda @ Natural Star said...

Hi...these diapers are just gorgeous and look extremely well made. I love all the reviews and enjoyed thoroughly enjoyed reading them. Keep up the wonderful work in promoting these shops and sources of organic goodies.